1. How can I get a list of Private Sector 住所?
The list of University Managed Properties goes live on an advertisement website in the beginning of November. The website you will need to go onto is www.swanseastudentpad.co.uk
2. How far away is the accommodation from the University?
SAS has a range of properties which are within walking distance to campus or easy to get to by bus or cycling.
3. When is my rent taken out?
Your rent is taken out once every term; October, February and May by direct debit.
4. When does my contract start?
For ag8s, your contract will start at the beginning of August. SAS does not charge a summer retainer. 47 week contracts. For 研究生s, your contract will start at the beginning of September. 52 Week Contract.
5. If I sign a contract for a University Managed Property am I committed for the full year?
Yes, you have signed a legal contract that runs until the end of the academic year. You can only be released from your residence contract in one of the following circumstances:
• You cease to be enrolled as a student at the University
• If you have medical circumstances that render the accommodation unsuitable for you. (You will need to supply evidence of this.)
• A suitable placement has been found
6. What happens if I am not happy in my room?
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.