Inclusive Student Support Services provides a broad range of support including:
- Assistance with applications for funding;
- Arrangements made for exam adjustments, e.g. extra time, use of a computer etc;
- Liaison with your academic department, Residential Services, Transcription Centre and the Academic Registry
- Liaison with external agencies, such as your Local Education Authority, Student Finance Company the RNIB, RNID to facilitate the necessary support
- Assessments of needs, identifying the best available technology and human support
- Support for students with mental health difficulties from the Wellbeing Service
- Services for customers with impairments or long term health conditions at The Library
- Adapted Accommodation - A number of rooms in the campus halls have been adapted in various ways to accommodate the needs of students with disabilities. For further information on halls, including cost and location, please look at Residential Services.
- Telecare Service
500 Internal Server Error
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.