Re-Entering the UK

Beach Bois

500 Internal Server Error

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.


  • Student statement from MyUniHub to prove your student status
  • Recent bank statements or sponsor letter
  • Valid passport and  (if you have one)
  • CAS statement for the next course (if you are re-entering the UK to start a new course)

If you are unable to show any of the required documents or as part of the immigration checks/examinations, an Immigration Officer decides to refuse entry or cancel your visa, you have the right to an Administrative Review.

If you encounter any problems on arrival at a UK port, we advise you to contact us immediately.

If you have suspended or withdrawn from your course, you should not attempt to travel and re-enter the UK on your existing visa. That visa would have been cancelled. You should apply for a new visa before travelling to the UK.

In an emergency, you can contact International@CampusLife on 01792 606557 between 0900 and 1645 Monday to Friday, or email international.campuslife@swansea.ac.uk. Outside these hours, phone the University on 01792 205678.