Pre-arrival Money Checklist
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.Money@CampusLife are available to answer any student money related queries.
- Contact funding provider and/or Money@CampusLife to check what funding I am eligible for.
- Submit an application for funding.
- Check how funding affects my benefits.
- Make a note of accommodation payment deadlines by checking my tenancy agreement or the University’s website (if in University accommodation)
- Make a list of my income for the year e.g.
- Maintenance funding
- Social Work/NHS Bursary*
- Grants for dependents
- University grants
- Part-time work
- Parental contribution
- Make a list of my expenses for the year e.g.
- Books and Equipment
- Use the income and expenditure list to create a budget plan.
- Collect ID card in September for funding to be released.
*It is important to note that if you are a September 2019 cohort NHS funded students, you will not receive your first NHS Bursary payment until the end of October 2019.